Starting a design company is a business opportunity many people look at. Others though decide to use the advantages of the online trading with the help of the Brit Method.
Smallstudio Design provides clients with Architectural, Interior & Urban Design services.
In addition to my expertise in architectural and interior design, I also focus on urban design with a knowledge and commitment to civic issues.
On a number of diverse civic projects, I’ve assisted and facilitated various community/stake-holder groups, in a public participatory process known as Co-Design that successfully unites the community in a common vision. I have worked independently in this process – but mainly as part of The Co-Design Group led by Stanley King.
Below is a brief synopsis of the types of services provided:
* sub-contracting to architects / designers
* design development + working drawings
* architectural / construction details
* project design review panel presentations
* real estate + developer marketing
* special permit applications / presentations
* residential, retail / restaurant design
* custom cabinetry / mill work details
* design sourcing + finishes specifications
* public participatory design [co-design]
* visioning workshops / design charettes
* planning studies / consultation
* on-site supervision
* building / zoning permits
* client / local authority / stakeholder liaison
Whether you want an interior design for a small studio . . .
. . . or design consulting for a large scale project . . .
. . . no job is too small and no concept too big for Smallstudio Design to help you realize your dream.